Why Integrated Sales & Operations Planning?
Today, in Supply Chain planning across industries, there is a big gap in alignment between what the sales and merchant teams want to serve as demand and what the supply chain and operations teams can fulfill in terms of supply. These teams need support to reach a consensus between the various demand plans as well as between supply & demand. Our solution fits this need perfectly.
- Provides top-down & bottom-up forecasts for sales, marketing, and operational issues
- Analyze deviations between forecasts
- Incorporate price interventions & promotions
- Helps arrive at demand consensus for stakeholders
- Aligns demand-side dynamics & supply-side dynamics through three steps:
- Smoothen demand to meet supply
- Augment/prune supply
- Prune demand to meet constraints
- Drive consensus and then freeze the plan
- Studies deviation between demand (as it emerges) and planned demand
- If deviation is vast – shape demand back to plan or take pre-emptive measures to cater to actual demand
- Generate early alerts to bring execution back to plan
Modular architecture can sit on top of any demand planning system and help planners create a consensus.
Collaborative Web-Based Workbench
Provides planners with a cloud-hosted collaborative workbench to arrive at a consensus across various plans
High level of adaptability to suit the client environment with a strong technical core